Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Teletherapy Consent Form Editable Printable Template PDF
A teletherapy consent form is used by counselors, psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers, and other types of therapists to get consent for providing therapy on an video communication tool. Teletherapy has the same intention and purpose as therapy in person but may be experienced somewhat differently than in person.
Our Teletherapy Consent Form Editable Printable Template PDF can be customized by allowing you to add your practice’s name, a patient’s name, date of birth, and today’s date. You can use our form with a HIPAA compliant docusharing service or you can print out our standard 8.5″ x 11″ if needed.
This worksheet is part of our new counseling practice forms bundle and is perfect for counselors, psychologists, psychiatrists, therapists, and other mental health professionals.
Benefits of Our Templates:
- Fillable PDF forms: Quickly fill out our template on a digital device like a computer or print out
- Not all text is editable, however, If you need to edit a question/words, we can provide you with a free site to make changes
- Each template purchase can be used for an unlimited number of clients
- Professionally designed to make your practice look its best
- Unlimited downloads
- Organize all your client documents in an easy to find folder on your computer or in the cloud
- Can be legibly read by both you and your clients
- Can be printed in high quality
- Standard U.S. letter size - 8.5" x 11"
- Search for specific parts your plan quickly by using "CTRL + f" function on your keyboard
- Can be uploaded to HIPAA compliant docusharing websites to gather appropriate signatures if needed remotely
This Product Includes:
- License for 1 mental health practitioner
- Fillable PDF template(s) that can be used on a digital device or printed out and filled in by hand
- Ability to be filled in or edit most text (we provide a free online tool to make edits if needed)