Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
REBT Jumping to Conclusions Fortune-Telling Worksheet PDF
Jumping to Conclusions refers to a person who assume negative conclusions with little or no evidence for their assumption. One type of jumping to conclusions is called fortune-telling. In fortune-telling, a person predicts a negative future outcome before the situation has even occurred. This can negatively affect behavior because it causes sufferers to assume the future is already foretold. Our REBT Jumping to Conclusions Worksheet can be used to help you practice identifying extreme and rational beliefs in different situations. Our REBT Jumping to Conclusions Fortune-Telling Worksheet PDF (Editable, Fillable, Printable) is perfect for counselors, psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers, therapists, and other mental health professionals.
This REBT Jumping to Conclusions Fortune-Telling Worksheet PDF Template can be downloaded and used with all your clients, giving them the ability to fill it out on a digital device or print it out.
Trusted By More Than 2,500 Happy Mental Health Professionals!
"This is a GREAT template!!! I can’t wait to give these to my clients. I’ve found it to be detailed but not overly complicated, aesthetically pleasing, and easy for my clients to work on."
"It's a very high-quality worksheet that I will use with clients over and over again. Bonus points for making it personalize-able. Great selection of worksheets to choose from, will be back for more."
"Great templates! I can edit the document for my needs. Quick response from the shop owner. Item met my expectations. I'm excited that these worksheets will help my clients."
Benefits of Our Templates:
- Fillable PDF forms: Quickly fill out our template on a digital device like a computer or print out
- Not all text is editable, however, If you need to edit a question/words, we can provide you with a free site to make changes
- Each template purchase can be used for an unlimited number of clients
- Professionally designed to make your practice look its best
- Unlimited downloads
- Organize all your client documents in an easy to find folder on your computer or in the cloud
- Can be legibly read by both you and your clients
- Can be printed in high quality
- Standard U.S. letter size - 8.5" x 11"
- Search for specific parts your plan quickly by using "CTRL + f" function on your keyboard
- Can be uploaded to HIPAA compliant docusharing websites to gather appropriate signatures if needed remotely
This Product Includes:
- License for 1 mental health practitioner
- Fillable PDF template(s) that can be used on a digital device or printed out and filled in by hand
- Ability to be filled in or edit most text (we provide a free online tool to make edits if needed)
There are no reviews yet.