Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Mental Health Check in Questions Checklist Editable Fillable Printable PDF
Checking in on your mental health starts with assessing how you are feeling. A mental health check-in template is beneficial because it allows your clients to check in to see how they are doing on a daily basis as well as in the last few weeks. Our Mental Health Check-In Questions PDF will allow you or your client to fill in the worksheet on a computer or mobile device, and is printable using a standard 8.5″ x 11″ sheet of paper.
Our Mental Health Check-In Questions Checklist is a great tool for counselors, psychologists, psychiatrists, therapists, and other mental health professionals to give to your clients and patients including students and adults.
Benefits of Our Templates:
- Fillable PDF forms: Quickly fill out our template on a digital device like a computer or print out
- Not all text is editable, however, If you need to edit a question/words, we can provide you with a free site to make changes
- Each template purchase can be used for an unlimited number of clients
- Professionally designed to make your practice look its best
- Unlimited downloads
- Organize all your client documents in an easy to find folder on your computer or in the cloud
- Can be legibly read by both you and your clients
- Can be printed in high quality
- Standard U.S. letter size - 8.5" x 11"
- Search for specific parts your plan quickly by using "CTRL + f" function on your keyboard
- Can be uploaded to HIPAA compliant docusharing websites to gather appropriate signatures if needed remotely
This Product Includes:
- License for 1 mental health practitioner
- Fillable PDF template(s) that can be used on a digital device or printed out and filled in by hand
- Ability to be filled in or edit most text (we provide a free online tool to make edits if needed)