Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
I Statements Worksheet – Negotiations PDF
One conflict resolution strategy is to use what’s called “I Statements”, or starting a sentence with the word “I” so that you take responsibility for your feelings, while tactfully describing a problem without blaming. Blaming someone can cause defensiveness and resentment in a negotiation. In this worksheet, your clients will have the opportunity to practice using “I Statements” for scenarios they may encounter in negotiating. Our I Statements Worksheet for Negotiating PDF template (Editable, Fillable, Printable) are perfect for counselors, psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers, therapists, and other mental health professionals.
This I Statements Worksheet for Negotiating and our blank I Statements Worksheet can be downloaded and used with all your clients, giving them the ability to fill it out on a digital device or print it out.
Want to see how our worksheets work? Download our FREE SOAP Note Template
Trusted By More Than 2,500 Happy Mental Health Professionals!
"This is a GREAT template!!! I can’t wait to give these to my clients. I’ve found it to be detailed but not overly complicated, aesthetically pleasing, and easy for my clients to work on."
"It's a very high-quality worksheet that I will use with clients over and over again. Bonus points for making it personalize-able. Great selection of worksheets to choose from, will be back for more."
"Great templates! I can edit the document for my needs. Quick response from the shop owner. Item met my expectations. I'm excited that these worksheets will help my clients."
Benefits of Our Templates:
- Fillable PDF forms: Quickly fill out our template on a digital device like a computer or print out
- Not all text is editable, however, If you need to edit a question/words, we can provide you with a free site to make changes
- Each template purchase can be used for an unlimited number of clients
- Professionally designed to make your practice look its best
- Unlimited downloads
- Organize all your client documents in an easy to find folder on your computer or in the cloud
- Can be legibly read by both you and your clients
- Can be printed in high quality
- Standard U.S. letter size - 8.5" x 11"
- Search for specific parts your plan quickly by using "CTRL + f" function on your keyboard
- Can be uploaded to HIPAA compliant docusharing websites to gather appropriate signatures if needed remotely
This Product Includes:
- License for 1 mental health practitioner
- Fillable PDF template(s) that can be used on a digital device or printed out and filled in by hand
- Ability to be filled in or edit most text (we provide a free online tool to make edits if needed)