Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Expectations in Marriage Worksheet PDF
Many problems in marriage come from having unmet expectations. But many times, expectations are not clearly communicated to each other, so problems can arise quickly. This worksheet will help you communicate to your partner what your expectations are in marriage. Our Expectations in Marriage Worksheet PDF Templates (Editable, Fillable, Printable) is perfect for counselors, psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers, therapists, and other mental health professionals. You will find a worksheet for both partners as well as a worksheet both partners can work on together after they fill out their individual worksheets.
This Expectations in Marriage Worksheet PDFs can be downloaded and used with all your clients, giving them the ability to fill it out on a digital device or print it out.
Benefits of Our Templates:
- Fillable PDF forms: Quickly fill out our template on a digital device like a computer or print out
- Not all text is editable, however, If you need to edit a question/words, we can provide you with a free site to make changes
- Each template purchase can be used for an unlimited number of clients
- Professionally designed to make your practice look its best
- Unlimited downloads
- Organize all your client documents in an easy to find folder on your computer or in the cloud
- Can be legibly read by both you and your clients
- Can be printed in high quality
- Standard U.S. letter size - 8.5" x 11"
- Search for specific parts your plan quickly by using "CTRL + f" function on your keyboard
- Can be uploaded to HIPAA compliant docusharing websites to gather appropriate signatures if needed remotely
This Product Includes:
- License for 1 mental health practitioner
- Fillable PDF template(s) that can be used on a digital device or printed out and filled in by hand
- Ability to be filled in or edit most text (we provide a free online tool to make edits if needed)