Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
EMDR Worksheets Bundle (Editable, Fillable, Printable PDFs)
Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing, or EMDR, is a type of psychotherapy that enables people to heal from symptoms and emotional distress caused by disturbing life experiences. Our EMDR Worksheets Bundle (Editable, Fillable, Printable PDFs) are perfect for counselors, psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers, therapists, and other mental health professionals.
Included in this bundle are the following templates: EMDR Safe Place Worksheet, EMDR Container Worksheet, EMDR Progress Note, EMDR TICES Worksheet, EMDR Challenging Cognitions Worksheet, EMDR Treatment Planning Worksheet, EMDR Targeting Sequence Plan, EMDR Window of Tolerance Worksheet, EMDR Subjective Units of Disturbance (SUD) Scale Worksheet, EMDR Validity of Cognition (VOC) Scale Worksheet, EMDR Treatment Session Summary Notes, EMDR Phase 3 – Assessment Worksheet, EMDR A-TIP Worksheet, and our EMDR Phase 1: History Taking Worksheet.
This EMDR Worksheets Bundle can be downloaded and used with all your clients, giving them the ability to fill it out on a digital device or print it out.
Benefits of Our Templates:
- Fillable PDF forms: Quickly fill out our template on a digital device like a computer or print out
- Not all text is editable, however, If you need to edit a question/words, we can provide you with a free site to make changes
- Each template purchase can be used for an unlimited number of clients
- Professionally designed to make your practice look its best
- Unlimited downloads
- Organize all your client documents in an easy to find folder on your computer or in the cloud
- Can be legibly read by both you and your clients
- Can be printed in high quality
- Standard U.S. letter size - 8.5" x 11"
- Search for specific parts your plan quickly by using "CTRL + f" function on your keyboard
- Can be uploaded to HIPAA compliant docusharing websites to gather appropriate signatures if needed remotely