Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
EMDR Window of Tolerance Worksheet PDF
Starting your healing journey begins by focusing on increasing a feeling of safety that is not hijacked by trauma triggers and defenses. This Window of Tolerance worksheet will help you take a first step to create a sense of safety by identifying where you fall in one of the 3 categories: Hyperarousal, optimal arousal, and hypoarousal. Learning these signs that you’re either hyperaroused or hypoaroused, and then doing things to help you feel calm and safe, is the practice of returning to the optimal zone, or “Window of Tolerance.” Our EMDR Window of Tolerance Worksheet (Editable, Fillable, Printable PDF) is perfect for counselors, psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers, therapists, and other mental health professionals.
This EMDR Window of Tolerance Worksheet PDF can be downloaded and used with all your clients, giving them the ability to fill it out on a digital device or print it out.
Benefits of Our Templates:
- Fillable PDF forms: Quickly fill out our template on a digital device like a computer or print out
- Not all text is editable, however, If you need to edit a question/words, we can provide you with a free site to make changes
- Each template purchase can be used for an unlimited number of clients
- Professionally designed to make your practice look its best
- Unlimited downloads
- Organize all your client documents in an easy to find folder on your computer or in the cloud
- Can be legibly read by both you and your clients
- Can be printed in high quality
- Standard U.S. letter size - 8.5" x 11"
- Search for specific parts your plan quickly by using "CTRL + f" function on your keyboard
- Can be uploaded to HIPAA compliant docusharing websites to gather appropriate signatures if needed remotely
This Product Includes:
- License for 1 mental health practitioner
- Fillable PDF template(s) that can be used on a digital device or printed out and filled in by hand
- Ability to be filled in or edit most text (we provide a free online tool to make edits if needed)