Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
EMDR Subjective Units of Disturbance (SUD) Scale Worksheet PDF
A SUD, or Subjective Unit of Disturbance, is used to determine the level of disturbance a memory holds. During a session, a memory is targeted by identifying and assessing each of the memory components: image, cognition, affect and body sensation. Our SUDs Scale Worksheet will help you track your clients’ subjective level of disturbance over time during sessions. Our EMDR Subjective Units of Disturbance (SUD) Scale Worksheet (Editable, Fillable, Printable PDF) is perfect for counselors, psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers, therapists, and other mental health professionals.
This EMDR Subjective Units of Disturbance (SUD) Scale Worksheet PDF can be downloaded and used with all your clients, giving them the ability to fill it out on a digital device or print it out.
Benefits of Our Templates:
- Fillable PDF forms: Quickly fill out our template on a digital device like a computer or print out
- Not all text is editable, however, If you need to edit a question/words, we can provide you with a free site to make changes
- Each template purchase can be used for an unlimited number of clients
- Professionally designed to make your practice look its best
- Unlimited downloads
- Organize all your client documents in an easy to find folder on your computer or in the cloud
- Can be legibly read by both you and your clients
- Can be printed in high quality
- Standard U.S. letter size - 8.5" x 11"
- Search for specific parts your plan quickly by using "CTRL + f" function on your keyboard
- Can be uploaded to HIPAA compliant docusharing websites to gather appropriate signatures if needed remotely