Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
EFT: Am I in a Negative Cycle Worksheet PDF
Every couple is capable of getting caught in a negative cycle of interaction, which can make each partner feel estranged, alone, and isolated. In this cycle, partners fight to reconnect by either pushing to resolve issues or by withdrawing to keep peace. Partners become feeling stuck in a disconnected stalemate that hurts both parties. Our EFT: Am I in a Negative Cycle Worksheet (Editable, Fillable, Printable PDF) is perfect for counselors, psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers, therapists, and other mental health professionals.
This EFT: Am I in a Negative Cycle Worksheet PDF can be downloaded and used with all your clients, giving them the ability to fill it out on a digital device or print it out.
Benefits of Our Templates:
- Fillable PDF forms: Quickly fill out our template on a digital device like a computer or print out
- Not all text is editable, however, If you need to edit a question/words, we can provide you with a free site to make changes
- Each template purchase can be used for an unlimited number of clients
- Professionally designed to make your practice look its best
- Unlimited downloads
- Organize all your client documents in an easy to find folder on your computer or in the cloud
- Can be legibly read by both you and your clients
- Can be printed in high quality
- Standard U.S. letter size - 8.5" x 11"
- Search for specific parts your plan quickly by using "CTRL + f" function on your keyboard
- Can be uploaded to HIPAA compliant docusharing websites to gather appropriate signatures if needed remotely
This Product Includes:
- License for 1 mental health practitioner
- Fillable PDF template(s) that can be used on a digital device or printed out and filled in by hand
- Ability to be filled in or edit most text (we provide a free online tool to make edits if needed)