Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Distress Tolerance Scale Editable Fillable Printable PDF Template
The Distress Tolerance Scale, or DTS, is a 15 statement measure of a person’s ability to tolerate distress. This editable / fillable / printable PDF template is perfect for counselors, psychologists, psychiatrists, therapists, and other mental health professionals.
Our Distress Tolerance Scale template can be downloaded and used with all your clients, giving them the ability to fill it out on a digital device or print it out.
Benefits of Our Templates:
- Fillable PDF forms: Quickly fill out our template on a digital device like a computer or print out
- Each template purchase can be used for an unlimited number of clients
- Professionally designed to make your practice look its best
- Unlimited downloads
- Organize all your client documents in an easy to find folder on your computer or in the cloud
- Can be legibly read by both you and your clients
- Can be printed in high quality
- Standard U.S. letter size - 8.5" x 11"
- Search for specific parts your plan quickly by using "CTRL + f" function on your keyboard
- Can be uploaded to HIPAA compliant docusharing websites to gather appropriate signatures if needed remotely