Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
DBT Willingness vs Willfulness Worksheet
In DBT, willingness refers to recognizing the reality of your situation and being an effective problem solver. Practicing willingness means to accept what is happening and tolerating the facts around your situation. In contrast, willfulness refers to refusing anything but your strictly planned goal. In real life, some things can’t be changed or aren’t worth changing. Having the flexibility to recognize these situations and to be flexible in problem solving can save you hardship and pain. Our template allows you to add your own situations unique to your clients. Our DBT Willingness vs Willfulness Worksheet PDF Template (Editable, Fillable, Printable) are perfect for counselors, psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers, therapists, and other mental health professionals.
Our DBT Willingness vs Willfulness Worksheet PDF Template is a DBT Worksheet that can be downloaded and used with all your clients, giving you and them the ability to fill it out on a digital device or print it out.
Benefits of Our Templates:
- Fillable PDF forms: Quickly fill out our template on a digital device like a computer or print out
- Not all text is editable, however, If you need to edit a question/words, we can provide you with a free site to make changes
- Each template purchase can be used for an unlimited number of clients
- Professionally designed to make your practice look its best
- Unlimited downloads
- Organize all your client documents in an easy to find folder on your computer or in the cloud
- Can be legibly read by both you and your clients
- Can be printed in high quality
- Standard U.S. letter size - 8.5" x 11"
- Search for specific parts your plan quickly by using "CTRL + f" function on your keyboard
- Can be uploaded to HIPAA compliant docusharing websites to gather appropriate signatures if needed remotely
This Product Includes:
- License for 1 mental health practitioner
- Fillable PDF template(s) that can be used on a digital device or printed out and filled in by hand
- Ability to be filled in or edit most text (we provide a free online tool to make edits if needed)