Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT) Stuck Points Worksheet PDF
In Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT), stuck points are are thoughts that you have that keep you stuck from recovering. These thoughts are often not 100% accurate, are often formatted in an “if-then” structure, and usually include extreme language like “never, always, everyone.” In this worksheet, your client will create a more reasonable thought next to each stuck point. Our CPT Stuck Points Worksheet PDF (Editable, Fillable, Printable) is perfect for counselors, psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers, therapists, and other mental health professionals.
This CPT Stuck Points Worksheet PDF can be downloaded and used with all your clients, giving them the ability to fill it out on a digital device or print it out.
Benefits of Our Templates:
- Fillable PDF forms: Quickly fill out our template on a digital device like a computer or print out
- Not all text is editable, however, If you need to edit a question/words, we can provide you with a free site to make changes
- Each template purchase can be used for an unlimited number of clients
- Professionally designed to make your practice look its best
- Unlimited downloads
- Organize all your client documents in an easy to find folder on your computer or in the cloud
- Can be legibly read by both you and your clients
- Can be printed in high quality
- Standard U.S. letter size - 8.5" x 11"
- Search for specific parts your plan quickly by using "CTRL + f" function on your keyboard
- Can be uploaded to HIPAA compliant docusharing websites to gather appropriate signatures if needed remotely