Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Changing Body Image Negative Self-Talk Worksheet PDF
How you see your body, or your body image, is an important aspect of your own mental health. Negative self-talk about your body image can bring about feelings of shame, anxiety, self-consciousness, and often contributes to eating disorders. This Changing Body Image Negative Self-Talk Worksheet will help you practice reframing your negative self-talk about your body so that you can improve your body image. Our Changing Body Image Negative Self-Talk Worksheet PDF (Editable, Fillable, Printable) is perfect for counselors, psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers, therapists, and other mental health professionals.
Our Changing Body Image Negative Self-Talk Worksheet PDF can be downloaded and used with all your clients, giving you and them the ability to fill it out on a digital device or print it out.
Benefits of Our Templates:
- Fillable PDF forms: Quickly fill out our template on a digital device like a computer or print out
- Not all text is editable, however, If you need to edit a question/words, we can provide you with a free site to make changes
- Each template purchase can be used for an unlimited number of clients
- Professionally designed to make your practice look its best
- Unlimited downloads
- Organize all your client documents in an easy to find folder on your computer or in the cloud
- Can be legibly read by both you and your clients
- Can be printed in high quality
- Standard U.S. letter size - 8.5" x 11"
- Search for specific parts your plan quickly by using "CTRL + f" function on your keyboard
- Can be uploaded to HIPAA compliant docusharing websites to gather appropriate signatures if needed remotely
This Product Includes:
- License for 1 mental health practitioner
- Fillable PDF template(s) that can be used on a digital device or printed out and filled in by hand
- Ability to be filled in or edit most text (we provide a free online tool to make edits if needed)