Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Challenging Negative Thoughts Questionnaire Editable Fillable Printable PDF
Depression, anxiety, and poor self-esteem can be a result of irrational thought patterns. Challenging these irrational thought patterns can help us change them. This worksheet is designed to help your clients to challenge irrational thought patterns and process their thoughts in a healthy way.
Our Challenging Negative Thoughts Worksheet PDF (printable / fillable / editable) was built for counselors, therapists, psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers and other medical professionals. You can download our editable PDF template and use for each of your patients.
Benefits of Our Templates:
- Fillable PDF forms: Quickly fill out our template on a digital device like a computer or print out
- Not all text is editable, however, If you need to edit a question/words, we can provide you with a free site to make changes
- Each template purchase can be used for an unlimited number of clients
- Professionally designed to make your practice look its best
- Unlimited downloads
- Organize all your client documents in an easy to find folder on your computer or in the cloud
- Can be legibly read by both you and your clients
- Can be printed in high quality
- Standard U.S. letter size - 8.5" x 11"
- Search for specific parts your plan quickly by using "CTRL + f" function on your keyboard
- Can be uploaded to HIPAA compliant docusharing websites to gather appropriate signatures if needed remotely