Showing the single result
Existential therapy aims to help clients accept and overcome the existential fears we all face as human beings. These fears can include: Isolation, meaninglessness, death, freedom and responsibility, and many more topics.
Existential therapy focuses on free will, self-determination, and a search for meaning. This type of therapy puts an emphasis on a client's capacity to make rational choices and to develop their maximum potential. Existential therapy is used to treat a variety of conditions including: Anxiety, anger, apathy, alienation, avoidance, addiction, despair, depression, guilt, embitterment, rage, nihilism, purposelessness, psychosis, and many more.
Why Our Existential Therapy Worksheets?
Our Existential Therapy worksheets are designed to help practitioners deliver Existential Therapy to their clients more effectively.
Benefits of our Existential Therapy Worksheets:
- Take in responses from clients on a digital device like a computer
- Organize client documents in an easy to find folder on your computer or in the cloud
- Search for specific questions and/or answers by using “CTRL + f” function on your keyboard when viewing your PDF
- Legibly read your client’s answers
- Print copies that are high in quality – (we made this form grey on purpose! Much easier on your printer)
Key Features of Our Existential Therapy Worksheets:
- US letter size (8.5″ x 11″)
- Fillable / Printable
- Editable (If you need to make changes, we can provide you with a free editing website that will allow you to make changes to questions/statements)
- Longform responses
- Short form responses
Thank you for supporting TherapyByPro!