New Counseling Practice Forms
Having the right counseling and therapy forms, assessments, intake forms, treatment plans, and worksheets is essential to your counseling practice’s overall health and for treating your clients most effectively.
Our New Counseling Practice Forms (Editable, Fillable, Printable) are perfect for counselors, psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers, therapists, and other mental health professionals who are just starting in private practice or have been in practice for years. Our New Counseling Practice Forms (including Assessments, Intake Forms, Treatment Plans, and more) for both individual practices and group practices can be downloaded and used with all your clients, giving them the ability to fill it out on a digital device or print it out.
Not finding what you’re looking for? View all of our Mental Health Templates Here
Showing all 49 results
Why Our New Counseling Practice Forms?
Our New Counseling Practice Forms are designed to help practitioners run their practice more effectively and efficiently.
Benefits of our Forms:
- Take in responses from clients on a digital device like a computer
- Organize client documents in an easy to find folder on your computer or in the cloud
- Search for specific questions and/or answers by using “CTRL + f” function on your keyboard when viewing your PDF
- Legibly read your client’s answers
- Print copies that are high in quality – (we made this form grey on purpose! Much easier on your printer)
Key Features of Our Forms:
- US letter size (8.5″ x 11″)
- Fillable / Printable
- Editable (If you need to make changes, we can provide you with a free editing website that will allow you to make changes to questions/statements)
- Longform responses
- Short form responses
Thank you for supporting TherapyByPro!