As a mental health practitioner, having the right tools can help you more successfully treat clients with depressive disorders.
Our Depression Worksheets (Editable, Fillable, Printable) are perfect for counselors, psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers, therapists, and other mental health professionals. Our Worksheets for Depression can be downloaded and used with all your clients, giving them the ability to fill it out on a digital device or print it out.
Not finding what you’re looking for? View all of our Mental Health Templates Here
Showing 1–100 of 255 results
Depression is a common and serious medical illness that negatively affects how you feel, the way you think and how you act.
Evidence-Based Therapeutic Approaches for Depression
There are quite a few evidence-based therapeutic approaches for treating clients with different types of depression, including:
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Interpersonal Therapy
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Narrative Therapy
Types of Depression
There are many types of depression. While sadness is a natural part of the human experience, it is typically short-lived. However, when someone experiences persistent and intense sadness for long periods of time, they may have clinical depression. Below are some common types of depression:
- Atypical Depression
- Bipolar Depression
- Major Depressive Disorder (MDD)
- Persistent Depressive Disorder
- Postpartum Depression
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
Why Depression Worksheets?
Depression worksheets are tools that can be used to help individuals who are experiencing symptoms of depression. These worksheets can be used in various settings, such as therapy sessions, support groups, or for personal self-help.
Here are some reasons why depression worksheets can be helpful:
- Identifying and tracking symptoms: Depression worksheets can help individuals identify the specific symptoms they are experiencing, such as changes in sleep patterns, appetite, and mood. By tracking these symptoms, individuals and their mental health professionals can better understand the severity and nature of their depression.
- Developing coping strategies: Worksheets can provide individuals with a variety of coping strategies that they can use to manage their depression symptoms. These strategies may include activities that promote relaxation, such as deep breathing or meditation, or other activities that promote positive thinking.
- Enhancing self-awareness: Depression worksheets can help individuals become more self-aware of their thoughts, feelings, and behaviors. By increasing their self-awareness, individuals can better understand the underlying causes of their depression and work to address them.
- Monitoring progress: Worksheets can be used to track progress and measure improvement over time. This can be helpful in identifying which coping strategies are most effective and adjusting treatment plans as needed.
In summary, depression worksheets can be helpful tools for individuals who are experiencing depression. By using these worksheets, individuals can gain a better understanding of their symptoms, develop coping strategies, increase self-awareness, and monitor their progress.
Why Our Depression Worksheets?
Our depression worksheets are designed to help practitioners treat their clients with depression more effectively.
Benefits of our Depression Worksheets:
- Take in responses from clients on a digital device like a computer
- Organize client documents in an easy to find folder on your computer or in the cloud
- Search for specific questions and/or answers by using “CTRL + f” function on your keyboard when viewing your PDF
- Legibly read your client’s answers
- Print copies that are high in quality – (we made this form grey on purpose! Much easier on your printer)
Key Features of Our Depression Worksheets:
- US letter size (8.5″ x 11″)
- Fillable / Printable
- Editable (If you need to make changes, we can provide you with a free editing website that will allow you to make changes to questions/statements)
- Longform responses
- Short form responses
Thank you for supporting TherapyByPro!