Showing all 155 results
Anxiety is the most common mental illness in the U.S.
Some people with anxiety disorders just seem like they're nervous at times while others experience debilitating panic attacks. The symptoms can become more or less intense depending on certain factors, such as environmental stress, medical problems, and ability to develop adequate coping skills.
What is Anxiety?
Anxiety by itself is not a disorder. It's perfectly normal to feel uneasy or unsettled when something unwelcome or uncertain is about to happen. Anxiety can help you protect yourself against immediate threats of violence.
Anxiety can quickly turn from a motivator to a heavy weight when the physical symptoms start acting out of the norm.
What is an Anxiety Disorder?
Anxiety disorders, according to the World Health Organization, are one of the most common mental disorders, with 1 in 13 people suffering from them.
Anxiety disorders refer to a category of psychiatric conditions that often involve extreme fear or worry. Here are six of the most common types of anxiety:
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Separation Anxiety
- Social Anxiety Disorder
Why Our Anxiety Worksheets?
Our anxiety worksheets are designed to help practitioners treat their clients with anxiety more effectively.
Benefits of our Anxiety Worksheets:
- Take in responses from clients on a digital device like a computer
- Organize client documents in an easy to find folder on your computer or in the cloud
- Search for specific questions and/or answers by using “CTRL + f” function on your keyboard when viewing your PDF
- Legibly read your client’s answers
- Print copies that are high in quality – (we made this form grey on purpose! Much easier on your printer)
Key Features of Our Anxiety Worksheets:
- US letter size (8.5″ x 11″)
- Fillable / Printable
- Editable (If you need to make changes, we can provide you with a free editing website that will allow you to make changes to questions/statements)
- Longform responses
- Short form responses
Thank you for supporting TherapyByPro!